Congress : Tell Congress To Pass President Trump’s Tax Cuts
This petition is now closed.
Republicans in Congress have heeded President Donald J. Trump’s call for tax reform, tax cuts, and jobs—but we need YOU to keep the pressure up to turn action into law. As Congress faces a barrage of Swamp lobbyists trying to block reform, your support will strengthen their resolve!
Sign our petition NOW to tell your elected officials you support tax reform because:
- Eliminating the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax; 79% of those paying the mandate tax make less than $50,000.
- Reducing tax rates across the board will ensure Americans of every income level receive a tax cut.
- Doubling the standard deduction will increase take home pay for families across the country and simplify the code for 95 percent of taxpayers.
- Increasing the child tax credit will mean more take home pay for 22 million families across the country.
- Taxpayers spend almost 9 million hours per year complying with the tax code. Simplifying the code will give much needed relief to families across the country.
Sign now to tell your official to support the president’s push for cutting taxes!
As your constituent, I urge you to vote for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The tax code is too complicated and burdensome for American families. This plan provides relief for Americans at every income level, increases the child tax credit for families, and simplifies the code so that taxes can be filed on a postcard.
Over the past decade, the economy has become stagnant, and businesses large and small have struggled to compete against foreign corporations or innovate because of the archaic tax code.
Please support final passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. It will simplify the code, reduce taxes for Americans of all income levels, and grow the economy, leading to higher wages and new or better jobs.
I urge you to keep promises made and vote for this tax reform legislation.